Monday 23 May 2011

Flash... Thunder

If I know my audience, you are all waiting for a clever BoB reference... there it is.

This past weekend, I used Flash to animate an intro to a website. It was fun, like After Effects with more of an http flavour. I also appreciated seeing how dynamic web pages became when we worked with Flash in class; it took pages from nice all the way to slick.

It has taken a while for my brain to get back into the design side of things, when I get into code land sometimes I get lost, thinking of algorithms and other lovely such things like, what is an algorithm? Flash helped to bring me back the creative side of things and I am hoping to find that perfect balance between coding and creativity in the next few weeks.

Bring on the ActionScript. JavaScript, we shall meet soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment