Sunday 6 February 2011

Reflections of a client

This past week I played the role of a client, as well as a developer for a client. My designer had the worst luck on the face of this planet. The USB gods decided that they wanted to rear their ugly 'What, you took the usb stick out before it was finished being written to' heads. Needles to say after facing this huge setback, my designer picked up the pieces and delivered a nice Logo. I loved the arrow elements that he created for me. This was a great learning experience on both sides. I learned a few things that I have added to my arsenal; my arsenal of greatness as I like to call it.

I was so close to having a post without a semi-colon. Well, as they like to say, maybe next time. Btw, does anyone know who they are?

No comments:

Post a Comment