Saturday 19 February 2011

5 Fantastic Portfolio Sites!



I have looked through quite a few sites over the last week and have found amazing visually stunning sites, and meticulously functional sites. I have made comments on the elements I appreciate the most. Each site is brilliant in it's own right and I was inspired. This was a great way to end the week and usher in my weekend. Catch you on the flip side of this long weekend. Take a look at the sites yourself but try not to blaze me too much in the comment section. Enjoy!

The site below is visually stunning; the site is just gorgeous, the richness of the green and the lighting effects come together brilliantly.  the simplistic layout of the works do not take away or get overshadowed by the background and graphic. Check it out I am sure you will appreciate it.



I really like the site below; plus it is from Canada AND on the East Coast. I love the interactivity on the site as well as the menu. I only wish the home menu item was on the main menu and not the sub-menu (bottom right of the menu).



The site below is my favourite; All of the elements fit together and the flow of the site continuous. I love the  menu, the background, the transitions and the interactivity. 



I love the animated graphic on the bottom of this site (pictured below) as well as the presentation of the work done by this developer.



I included the site below because of the transitions to the other parts of the page. The page is automatically scrolled to the right, instead of the traditional top to bottom, to show different content and the effect is very cool. I did suffer a bit of slight vertigo when I viewed this site, so be forewarned.

No comments:

Post a Comment